The Cause of Damage to The Household Product Mould

  •  


    In most cases, the damage is caused by the continued operation of the mould after the flash has occurred. The major damage is due to the closing of the Household Product Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) on the material itself, the flashing, cutting of the undercut debris, the rupture of the sprue or the torn door. The nozzles or gates are too hot or improperly controlled, and the unforgivable crime of allowing household product mould to be clamped on the raw material particles.


    The result of closing the household product mould on a foreign object such as a blade, a tool, a screw, a nut, a broken thimble, and the like, is sandwiched between the surface of the parting line. In many cases, the smallest part of the foreign object will cause the greatest damage, especially if they are stuck at the edge of the cavity. These small fragments cannot be detected by a properly placed low pressure closure protector. Sandwiched on a tiny object, even if it is a plastic particle, it will concentrate the entire press clamping tonnage in this very small area, exceeding the elastic limit of any household product mould material, regardless of quality and hardness.


    The result of using a screwdriver, tool or tool, etc., is used to help remove adhering parts, flashes, short shots, etc. from non-automated moulds.


    The result of contact with water on the unplated surface. The water in the household product mould is formed by condensation, leakage of porous metal, leaking water pipe and "0" ring. Careless handling of the hose and feed line during the joining process leaves water on the surface of the household product mould. This is harmless if detected immediately and carefully removed. Corrosion is gradual, and even if the household product mould is stored after spraying the antioxidant, a few drops of water or condensation can cause huge and expensive damage.


    It is attacked by acid after exposure to corrosive substances, which may form when certain thermoplastics decompose due to overheating. Overheating can occur in the plasticizing cylinder, hot runner system or cavity due to the gate being too small and the ventilation or cooling system is insufficient.


    Click Daily Necessities Mould to learn about more information.


     

100 views